“A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil.
Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness.”
Ephesians 6:10-11, 13-14 NLT
There are many promises in the Bible for those that are righteous. Remember you've been made righteous (made right with God) through what did on the cross. It is a gift.
- Protection; “The LORD rescues the godly; he is their fortress in times of trouble. The LORD helps them, rescuing them from the wicked. He saves them, and they find shelter in him.”Psalms 37:39-40 NLT
- Provision; “For the LORD God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory. The LORD will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right.”Psalms 84:11 NLT
- Blessed; 'God blesses those who hunger and thirst for justice, for they will be satisfied.”Matthew 5:6 NLT
- We will reign; “For if because of one man's trespass (lapse, offense) death reigned through that one, much more surely will those who receive [God's] overflowing grace (unmerited favor) and the free gift of righteousness [putting them into right standing with Himself] reign as kings in life through the one Man Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).”Romans 5:17 AMP
- Our paths will be directed;“Lead me, O Lord, in Your righteousness because of my enemies; make Your way level (straight and right) before my face.”Psalm 5:8 AMP
- The Lord hears our cry;“The eyes of the Lord are toward the [uncompromisingly] righteous and His ears are open to their cry.When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their distress and troubles.Many evils confront the [consistently] righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones; not one of them is broken.”Psalm 34:15, 17, 19-20 AMP
These are just a few of the promises that are ours because we've been made right with God. I encourage you to open your Bible and find more for yourself. It will change you forever.